Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Makena

It's hard to believe a year has past since our sweet Makena was born. Where did the time go? I remember being in the hospital like it was yesterday. And what a wonderful past 12 months it has been. Butterflies and balloons was the theme of the party...and I will add that this was much more fun planning than a wedding.

Today, we celebrated her first birthday with friends and family. Thanks for all the love and support.


Front door entrance


I made the sign...it was an arts and crafts day at Hobby Lobby. Turned out better than I expected!



Sign in table








Makena and her "bestie", Atalie. They met at the babysitters house and play everyday together. And, they are 3 weeks apart.



Silly Owen blowing her whistle!


Look at those famous cheekies!!!


And Sweet Jackson...so adorable in his plaid

And Miss Owen giving hugs to Makena


Family pic!!!


Butterfly cake - white cake with raspberry filling was on 1 tier and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse was on the other tier

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you made the Happy Birthday Makena sign. I was actually wondering where you ordered it from because it looked so good. I loved the theme. We had fun.

    ReplyDelete